OLYMPIC SOCCER ACADEMY
Developing the Next Generation of Soccer Stars
Servicing Plainfield, Romeoville, Bolingbrook, Naperville, Joliet, Oswego, Yorkville, Shorewood, Minooka & surrounding communities.
All players must tryout to assure that they are placed on a team of an appropriate skill level. There is no fee to register for our
Tryouts. If you missed the deadline for our Tryouts, we hold individual private tryouts anytime throughout the year. Contact
Andreas Papakostas @ 815.263.3597 or email email@example.com.
What to expect during tryouts: Professional Coaches will evaluate your skills, your abilities & your potential. Every kid will be
put through multiple drills and play small sided games. THERE WILL BE NO COACHING ON OUR END SO WE CAN
EVALUATE WHERE PLAYERS CURRENTLY STAND. Players will be notified for acceptance on the team within 24 hours of
To register your child for tryouts, please complete the following steps. If you have questions, contact us or call us at
815.263.3597 for further information.
1. Check the Age Eligibility Chart to determine which age group your child will play in starting fall 2017.
2. For each child, complete the online Tryout Pre-Registration Form below. This reserves a spot for your child to participate.
3. Check-in at the registration tent 15 minutes prior to the start of your tryout session. Players should bring a ball, water, and
wear soccer attire including shin guards.
4. At the conclusion of tryouts, players selected to join a team will be contacted within 24 hours with additional information and
payment instructions. Coaches will address all parents for 2 minutes prior to the start of the tryouts and 5-10 minutes after the
tryouts have concluded.
5. Must read and agree to Liability Waiver - Click Here.
2017-2018 Open Tryouts for TEAM OLYMPIC